We’re very excited to announce that our big expansion, Missions and Monsters, is now available on Xbox One! For those not familiar with the game, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is a turn-based tactical RPG with a big emphasis on story and tactical combat. The game features a mix of hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high resolution sprite work, and is set in a fantasy/ steampunk world with a dark past.
Missions and Monsters is our newest addition to the world of Fell Seal, and it’s quite a large expansion! It adds new mechanics, new abilities, new classes, areas, encounters, customization options, guild features… Well, you get the idea: it adds a ton of new stuff! But while there’s a lot of new content, the core focus is to enrich the player’s experience, and the pillars of this endeavor are the new mission system and recruitable monsters.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark always featured a slew of unique and interesting monsters as your foes, but now you’ll be able to recruit them in Missions and Monsters. Monsters now come with their own brand new special class system, giving a big boost to their versatility and combat prowess, both for your own units and the enemies you’ll be facing.
The mission system serves as a hub of sorts and ties together all the new additions to the game. It’ll be your main means of unlocking new content: as your status and achievements grow within the guild, you’ll gain access to upgrades, new classes, missions, units, and powerful special rewards.
But, don’t get too complacent with all these mighty additions to your arsenal! You’ll definitely need them to vanquish the new and challenging Hunts coming to the game. Hunts take you to new locations, where you’ll be facing special monsters with a hand-crafted combination of classes and sporting powerful allies of their own.
Conquering these new challenges won’t be easy, but a true Arbiter always finds a way to achieve victory and keep the land safe!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark – Missions & Monsters
1C Online Games Ltd.
• Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
• Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
• Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
• Uncover new equipment, crafting materials, and crafting recipes.
• Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
• Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
• Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
• New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
• New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
• Challenge yourself with new achievements!