Three Open Qualifiers. One Grand Final. $25,000 in total cash prizing.
Get ready to show off your Diamond Dynasty squad in MLB The Show 21’s first competitive cross-platform tournament circuit. Everyone who plays all their matches on day one wins Stubs, and we’ve got even more prizes on the line for our elite competitors.
The cross-platform Summer Circuit is available to those 18+ in the U.S. and Canada, and offers three Open Qualifiers ahead of the Final, giving fans plenty of chances to compete.
- The first qualifier begins July 24, the second qualifier on August 7, and the third qualifier on August 21.
- Participants will compete in a Swiss tournament system through the qualifier rounds on day one. Day two will feature a single-elimination bracket with the top players competing from day one.
- The Grand Finals will feature a single-elimination bracket format featuring the top 64 players from the Open Qualifiers.
The Summer Circuit is open to all eligible participants* and every player can qualify for the Grand Finals and earn a shot at $25,000 USD in total cash prizing, Stubs, as well as MLB merch prize packages.
For the Grand Finals, the top four competitors will play on the San Diego Studio Twitch channel. The winner will bring home $15,000, a $1,000 MLB Shop digital gift card, one game-used ball from Home Run Derby, and 1,050,000 Stubs!
To register and view all the unique prizes you can win during the Summer Circuit head over to Battlefy. Additionally, make sure to check out the Competition Center, the home of all PlayStation competitive gaming content and TheShow.com for more details on the game and tips to help you be the best in the Summer Circuit.
Before you go, get ready to step up to the plate with a few tips to help your game. And remember, the most important tip is to practice, practice, practice!
- MLB The Show 21 introduced Pinpoint Pitching, a new way to deliver the highest level of accuracy in your throws. Try it, but use the pitching mode that suits your style of gameplay best.
- Throw some intentional balls and don’t be predictable when pitching. Once a batter is behind in the count, they may be more likely to chase a wide pitch and strike out. Shake it up and work the count!
- There are many ways to customize your PCI (including color) in the options menu. Change it up to find the one that helps you maximize your gameplay. Then spend time in the practice mode to get your timing down with the interface you chose.
Go sign up now, and good luck this Summer!
*MLB The Show 21 Summer Circuit – Access to MLB The Show 21 game and corresponding console, system account, and online multiplayer subscription required. Must be 18+ and resident of the US, D.C., or Canada. Begins July 19 – Ends August 29. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See full rules