Ubisoft has confirmed that the next Assassin’s Creed Valhalla title update (1.3.2) is set to release on Tuesday, October 5th, and the free expansion Discovery Tour: Viking Age is still on track for October 19th. In addition this, title update 1.4.0 and the free, time-limited Oskoreia Festival is scheduled for this fall. Specific dates will be revealed at a later time.
Ubisoft will release patch notes for update 1.3.2 in due course. Here’s the list of issues that it plans to target by Tuesday:
The Siege of Paris – Expansion 2
- [NEW] The Queen’s Gambit – Richardis remains stuck while Eivor tries to follow her
- [NEW] The cargo capacity can lock at 200 regardless of its upgrade level
[NEW] Cannot return to settlement after Raid / stuck in black loading screen
- Workaround: Restart your game.
[NEW] Crashes in Meldeburne on PC
- Potential Workaround: Adjusting the settings to Very high can reduce occurrences of crashing.
[NEW] Fast travelling during interactions with informers can impact interactions / menu access
- Workaround: Do not fast travel during any interactions with NPCs. Reboot the game if you experience this issue.
The following issues are under investigation. They may or may not be addressed next week.
- [NEW] Long loading screen during transition between River Raids and settlement on PS4
Wrath of The Druids – Expansion 1
- Contracts may disappear from your quest log if you die and reload
- Workaround: Rebooting the game should solve this issue
World events or side activities-related issues:
- Milk of Humankind / Audumbla is unable to move
- ULC quests disappear from Quest log
- The Mysterious Berserker – The quest disappears after changing the sound language from English to other languages
- [NEW] Screen tearing on PS5
- Some achievements / trophies do not retroactively unlock after bringing your progression onto another platform.
- A Little Problem / Man’s Best Friend ability not unlocked after completing the quest
- Players may fall through the map in a cave near Anlaf’s Lookout
- Potential Workaround: Fast travel away if you get stuck
- Avenge quests are difficult to spot
We’ll update our readers when patch notes are live.
[Source: Assassin’s Creed (Twitter)]